Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Saturday, November 2, 2013

3 Gifts Eaten

This is the time of year that eating can become a problem. Big family meals - lots of desserts or even snack foods that we may not usually have around. I've been trying to eat healthier so I'm determined to be careful.

540. I'm thankful that I've never been hungry. Not really. I've always had food or food available. 

541. We've enjoyed banana bread several times in the last few weeks. I've tried a couple of recipes. I don't like really sweet things and banana bread seems to hit the spot.

542. I've had allergy problems for a month. I'm at the point now where nothing tastes good. Even when I'm hungry I can't think of anything to eat because nothing sounds good to me. Last evening, for some reason, I told the husband that a Sonic Chili Cheese Dog sounded good! So that sweet man got one for me for my dinner! - and it was good. I'm thankful that even when nothing tastes good, I can usually find something that will do.



No comments:

Post a Comment