Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Tuesday, November 12, 2013

3 Gifts of Remembrance

569. Photos. I am so thankful for pictures of my kids as children and as they grew. I'm also very thankful for pictures of my grands. I love looking and remembering.  

570. All memories aren't good. We always try to remember the good things but those bad memories have a tendency to sneak in, too. This is when I'm REALLY thankful for the good memories because I just make a point to switch my thoughts to the good times!! God has created such a miracle in our thought  patterns.

571. I love the gifts given to me by my Grandma's. When I look at them I am always reminded of them and the sweet memories that they bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment