Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Tuesday, November 12, 2013

3 Gifts Found in Bible Reading



566. When I study my Bible, God reveals something new to me. He reminds me of something I need to apply to my life. He encourages me. He convicts me. He teaches me. 



567. I taught a session on worship last weekend at a small group conference. The verse given to me was:

Hebrews 12:28b (NLT)

“... let us be thankful and please God by worshiping Him with holy fear and awe.”

This. 

I was convicted just reading this verse. Worship very seldom just happens... I need to work at it. I need to feel fear and awe. I'm going to admit, I am often too blase' in my worship. 

This gift will make changes in my life.




568. I am amazed at the journey God's Word has made. From the beginning and continuing until Jesus returns. I have been so very very blessed to have been taught the words from this book from a very young age. I reading God's Word.



No comments:

Post a Comment