Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Friday, November 22, 2013

3 Gifts of Gifts

590. Years ago, I took a spiritual gift assessment. I learned that my primary spiritual gift is teaching. A few years ago, my life was in turmoil and I stopped teaching for a season. After all, if I couldn't keep my home in order - how could I presume to teach others?

Well, being in a "new" relationship I am learning more and more about myself. The husband is encouraging, he builds me up and helps me to see the person that God created and that I need to be using my spiritual gifts. So out of my curiosity, we both took spiritual assessments again. My spiritual gift is still teaching. I'm so thankful for this gift. Now, it's my responsibility to use it again.

591. I'm so thankful for my husband's spiritual gifts. - and the fact that he uses them.

592. God's blessing to each person with their own gifts blesses me because I reap the rewards in our church family.


No comments:

Post a Comment