Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Friday, November 15, 2013

3 Gifts Silent

578. The husband is an early riser. Once he leaves the bedroom, the door is closed and the silence is so peaceful and relaxing. I love this time in the mornings. I usually sleep for awhile longer but am so thankful for this time in the mornings.

579. When I drive to Oklahoma I sometimes travel with no noise.- no radio, nothing. Often during this time I pray. Sometimes I am just quiet and enjoy the silence. (I think I like this so much because for years I traveled with kids in the car!!)

580. I'm not an arguer. I'm not one to confront. So sometimes if someone I'm talking with says something I disagree with, I'm just silent. It's easier for me. Depending on the subject - I know you will not change my mind and I doubt I'll change yours, so I choose silence. - usually with a smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment