Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, November 3, 2013

3 Gifts That Start With N

546. I'm thankful for Alice. She is my Neighbor. She has always made me feel welcome in our neighborhood and she always makes me smile. When grands visit she always wants them to see her fish and feed them. She cares for her ailing husband, volunteers with the Historical Museum, attends her sorority regularly and decorates for Christmas like you wouldn't believe! She loves to show off her Christmas Village, which has gotten so large it now has a year round permanent place in her family room - in a specially built wall unit that takes up the whole wall! She decorates her 13 trees with ornaments that she has collected from all over the world. She is a very special lady and I am so very thankful she is in my life!


My neighbor letting my grands feed her fish.


547.  New friends. Moving to Wichita and going to a new church home has brought many new friends for me. I enjoy getting acquainted with these ladies and beginning new relationships. I am thankful for new friends to bond with.

548. November. I like November because it seems to turn many minds to Thanksgiving. Even people who are not always prone to seek the positive often think of what they are thankful for during this month. I really enjoy reading all the thanks giving posts on Face Book during this time of year. I'm thankful to hear of others positive thanks giving.


No comments:

Post a Comment