Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Gift Sweet, Sour, Salty

510. A Gift Sweet: My favorite cookie is my homemade sugar cookie. I won a Blue Ribbon at the Major County Fair in 1968(?) I think, I mean that's been a few years ago. - Anyway, these are my favorites.


511. A Gift Sour: I remember as a child loving to cut a lemon in half, adding a bit of salt and eating them! I loved to drink the pickle juice out of the dill pickle jar. I don't indulge to that extent anymore, now my "sour" love is a good Limeade from Sonic!!

512. A Gift Salty: I love going to a good movie and getting some popcorn and a soda! We don't go to many movies but when we do we always share a big box of this salty treat. Our latest was Despicable Me 2. 



No comments:

Post a Comment