Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Gift Bent, Beautiful, Loved

513. A Gift Bent: My Mom is losing inches. You know, when they reach an age where they begin getting shorter. This doesn't happen to everyone but to many it does. My Mom, even in her bent condition is a gift to me.

514. A Gift Beautiful: I am truly blessed by the beautiful older people in our church. I love to watch them praise and love on everyone at church. Beauty has NOTHING to do with the way you look, true beauty has to do with who you are - in the inside.

515. A Gift Loved: My husband, my children, my grands, my parents, my extended family, my church family, my friends, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment