Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Wednesday, September 25, 2013

3 Gifts From Childhood

501. My parents raised me in a small church in our small town. No other gift is as important to me as the foundation for my faith.

502. I lived on a farm. That alone was a gift for me. As a teen I didn't think this way! But as a child I did and as an adult looking back I realize how blessed I truly was.

503. I was a reader. One of my fondest memories is reading books, then acting them. We had a concrete square over our septic tank and this was a perfect "stage" for acting out books.  It became a house, a church,  a school, a business, a courtroom, a boat - anything my mind could imagine was played out on this piece of concrete. A true gift for a child.


No comments:

Post a Comment