Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, September 23, 2013

3 Gifts Unexpected

492. My step-granddaughter, Lauren, is a beautiful Christian girl. This summer she had an opportunity to go to Kingston, Jamaica on a missions trip. I was so very excited to find out that her group worked at the same church we worked with while we lived in Jamaica! What a small world. She got to meet some of the amazing people I worked with while there!!

493. Every day I am amazed at the unexpected wonderful gift I found in my husband. God has truly blessed me.

494. I am a home body. I love being at home. It has been a wonderful gift being able to work from home and spend so much time in my favorite place!



No comments:

Post a Comment