Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Gift of Challenge, of Conflict, of Change

399. A Gift of Challenge: The biggest challenge I have faced in the last couple of years is being at home in Randy's church. I'm adjusting. The one thing that has helped the most is our Life Group. We opened our home for this small group and I love the people, I love our studies. I greatly enjoy our discussions. Other than Randy, this is the main thing that ties me to this church. I don't want to be misunderstood here, it is a great church. Biblical teaching, wonderful worship. The problem lies with me. I know this. I'm working on it. I pray daily about it. God is answering.

400. A Gift of Conflict: getting over myself so that this wonderful church God has blessed me with will indeed become "my church."

401. A Gift of Change: Prayer changes me. I'm praying for God to give me the ability to accept this church as my home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment