Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

3 Gifts in What I'm Reading

396. I enjoy reading Blogs. I have several I follow regularly. With some, I keep up with old friends, with others I am challenged to live a better more spiritual life and with some I get enthused about quilting, painting, or cooking!!

397. I just finished "The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn. It was so interesting and caused me to dig deeper for more information. I love that!!

398. Sometimes for a daily devotional I read Proverbs. If you start on the first of the month, since there are 30 chapters in Proverbs you can read a chapter a day for the month. I do this quite often and am always blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment