Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, July 29, 2013

3 Gifts Empty

405. The empty nest. At the time, I know I didn't think of it as a gift. But watching my youngest mature, become a man in his own right. That is truly a gift. And before him - as each child left - I was so excited for them - just starting out in life, just beginning to live the lives they had only dreamed of - or never imagined! God is with each of them and I know He hears my daily prayers for them. - no emptiness there.

406. The fact that usually 3 times a day, I have an empty plate in front of me. God provides nourishment and I am so thankful.

407.  The laundry basket. (this is Monday!) I'll be so excited to end the day with an empty laundry basket!!



No comments:

Post a Comment