Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, July 29, 2013

3 Gifts Inside a Closet

402.  Clothes. I'm so thankful I have clothes for the Oklahoma/Kansas seasons. This means I need winter, spring, summer and fall clothes. 


(oh, and purses. I do enjoy a new purse!)


403. I keep gifts in a closet. I love giving gifts so keep some on hand. 


The candles in my closet are a triple gift.
I can use them.
I can give them as gifts.
I can help support my daughter since she is a DM for this company!
God Blesses!


404. I raised 4 kids. We loved games. I still have many of them. Randy and I don't use these often BUT we do play Words with Friends. He in his chair, I in mine and we spend many evenings playing Words while we watch TV!!

Jonathan always liked games that included numbers - like Sequence.
Heather like Monopoly and Life.
Tim liked anything we were playing.
Holly and I spent many hours playing Gin Rummy. 
(which is my favorite)
Now I play it on my phone or kindle 
because my Gin Rummy Partner lives in Colorado.
Andru likes Apples to Apples!

I love it that God created people talented enough to make these games 
that entertain families for years!!




No comments:

Post a Comment