Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Gift in a Smile, Sign, Snack

381. I got to go to Weatherford and visit Jonathan. His smile makes me happy. I have a "mother's" feelings of guilt on leaving Oklahoma and leaving "my 27 year old." - But I'm adjusting and learning that it's okay for me to have left. Then when I get to see him - and I visit with him, laugh with him, enjoy his smile - I know all is well and I'm very thankful for this.



382. I try to make a regular trip to visit my Mom and Dad every other week. Then I add a run down to Weatherford every few weeks to see Jonathan. This week on my way, I thought I would try for a picture of a sign of each town but didn't get them! But I did get a picture of the sign of where Jonathan works! I'm very thankful he has a great job that he loves!



383. I'm not a lover of apples. But this evening at the hotel, I was waiting to see Jonathan and was peckish. In the lobby was a big bowl of apples so I grabbed one and it was delicious! Made the waiting go quicker!! I'm thankful I get to travel to south-western Oklahoma on a regular basis to visit with my boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment