Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, June 2, 2013

3 Gifts Morning

339. A true gift - for a mother of 4 :) in my experience - is to get to sleep in once in a while. Now that I'm retired, I can almost sleep in any morning! Even when we are going sale-ing, I usually don't h.a.v.e. to get up until 7:00 or 7:30.

340. Every other Wednesday morning, I get up and moving a little quicker than usual because I make a trip to Oklahoma to see my parents. When I first moved to Kansas, I went once a month. When Mom broke her hip, I went every week. Now, I go every other week. (my parent's know the day I'm coming because it's the day their Schwan's man comes!!)

341. Every morning, my husband (who is an early riser) brings me a cup of coffee and puts it on a warmer on my nightstand. I know, I know, I am spoiled rotten. HOWEVER - I prefer to look at it as being loved very much! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment