Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, June 2, 2013

3 Gifts Ugly - Beautiful


342. The tornadoes in Oklahoma are about as ugly as you can get. The help that shows up is beautiful in it's unselfishness. "What Satan intends for evil, God uses for good." 

343. Sometimes my thoughts are very ugly. Through the grace of God, He brings me around to think pure and good thoughts and makes them beautiful.

344. I'm a conservative but first of all, I am a Christian. The direction I see our country headed is ugly. Being Republican or Democrat has nothing to do with this - I'm talking about the Godless direction our country is heading. "Woe to you who turn against God." The beautiful part of this? I know the ending of the story and my faith is in this. God wins.


No comments:

Post a Comment