Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, June 2, 2013

4 Gifts Funny

363. I have written a blog about my youngest grand. I haven't posted it yet but it is the FUNNIEST blog e.v.e.r. It will be posted Monday, June 3rd. She is literally one of the funniest little girls I have ever met!

364. I have a strange sense of humor - anyway that's what I'm told. So when I was dating one of the characteristics I was looking for in a mate was his sense of humor. God has blessed me GREATLY with a man that has a fantastic sense of humor.

365. My 5 year old grand loves to tell Knock Knock jokes. No matter how many times I've heard them, no matter how unfunny they may be :) when my 5 year old grand tells them - they are soooooo funny!!

366. I saw a tweet today that I thought was hilarious! Of course you have to "sing" it - I'm sure you'll recognize the music and it helps if you're a cheese lover!

"Sweet dreams are made of cheese, 
who am I to diss a brie. 
I cheddar the world and the feta cheese, 
everybody is looking for stilton." 

tweeted by ThisMayBeFatal

Now, how can anyone not think this is funny!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment