Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, June 3, 2013

3 Gifts From Today's Conversations

I work from home and today The Husband was gone for a big part of the day - so most of my conversations were with myself. :) - or face book conversations....

369. I began the day by saying on facebook "Banana Cake counts as fruit for breakfast, right?"  Thus began a great conversation with friends - which makes me realize how much I love my friends! (However, they do encourage me to eat too much) jk


370. This morning I posted a blog about one of my beautiful grands. 

This post triggered some wonderful conversation with friends, too. 
My friends are true gifts from God.


371. The Husband and I had an interesting conversation after yesterday's sermon. The question we discussed was "When you die, what would you like for your family and friends to say about you?"  What an interesting discussion this generated and has given me much to think about since then.

"Begin again with the end in mind." Brad Cooper 


No comments:

Post a Comment