Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Gift Cloth, Steel, Wood

336. A Gift Cloth: I have a quilt given to me by my Grandma that has names on it from their small community. With the date 1907. A gift cloth from the past that means much to me.






337. A Gift Steel:  My Dad is a hard worker. He has always been a wheat farmer, raising a few cattle on the side. He learned welding as a young boy to aid in repairing farm machinery. I am so thrilled to see the "yard" ornaments he has been making!

This is a very clever clothes line he made - and yes it turns!
In the back ground is a storm shelter he welded together and buried.




338. A Gift Wood: My favorite - what I call my "happy place" is made of wood and is on the back of our house. I enjoy our deck. I like being out there - but I also enjoy being in the house and just looking out. God has greatly blessed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment