Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Friday, December 7, 2012

A Gift Unexpected

75. Today, Randy and I went to our community Christian Bookstore to buy a couple of Christmas gifts. 

Randy was picking the gift he was wanting to buy for a friend.



I was looking for a book I want for Christmas. - you know, to show him so he won't forget!

: ) 


For some reason I couldn't seem to find it on the shelves. 

So I started looking for a sales clerk to help me. 

She wasn't dodging me, but was staying an aisle or two ahead of me. 

I finally chased her down!! 

I asked for the book I was looking for

 
and this beautiful sales clerk with the name "Tobi" on her name tag gave me such a gorgeous smile! and said:

"I love her books. Have you read 'One Thousand Gifts'?"

We had a wonderful conversation! 

Shared our blog information!

What a blessing an unexpected gift from God truly is!


1 comment:

  1. You are so kind! I hope we run into each other often. God meant for us to be friends :)

    ReplyDelete