Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Gift Handmade, Held, Happy

I've already listed my gift made H.E.R.E.

44. A gift held. Sometimes, even when I'm not reading it or studying it or looking in it - I just like to hold my Bible. It's a blessing to me. To know that the actual word's spoken by God, spoken by Jesus are right here at my fingertips. Ready for me to explore, learn and be comforted!



70. Another Gift Held - I love holding the hands of my grandchildren. Walking through the zoo or just anytime.  I love to hold their faces in my hands and kiss their sweet noses. I love to hold them in sweet hugs. 

45. The gift of my dear husband makes me very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment