Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, December 10, 2012

3 Gifts in Community

46. My favorite place to visit in our community is the Botanica Gardens. I've blogged about these gardens H.E.R.E.

I love to visit these gardens and walk - looking at all the plants and flowers. God has given such a great gift with His creation.





48. Our Church supports several ministries in our community. One is the ARC. Learn more about them H.E.R.E. At Thanksgiving every year we serve their members and families a Thanksgiving meal and we have a dance for them. It was so fun serving food this year - my first year to help.

Getting ready to serve 800 people!



Unfortunately, I was too busy once it started to get any pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment