Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Thursday, December 6, 2012

3 Gifts Humble

37. When going through good times - I often hear "You deserve this."  This statement causes me to pause - my out loud response is "I'm not sure I deserve it, but I'm very thankful for it."

In truth, I don't "deserve." I am a sinful woman. I don't deserve that Jesus took all my sins to the cross with Him. All I really deserve is death. But because of Him I've been given so so much more.

 I'm so very very grateful. 

 I'm so very very thankful.

I'm so very very humbled.




38. I'm so humbled when watching others hurt, struggle, my life is so good. God has truly blessed me.


39.  Thinking I am doing so good spiritually. I'm so humbled when looking into the mirror of God's Word and realizing - Oh, Brenda, you have so much growing to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment