Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Saturday, January 7, 2017

My Pastors


I’m almost certain that I have listed my Pastors on this grateful list before! But in light of my recent blog I Challenge You This Year – I feel as if I should list them again! Because I am so very thankful for them.

761. I am grateful for Brad Cooper. He is the senior minister at my church and I am so very thankful he follows God’s leading and leads our group of Christ followers into a better understanding of what this race really is – and how to finish this race strong.

762. I am grateful for Bob Ingram. He is the man that is often in the background but helps hold it all together! I am so very thankful for him and all he does to encourage me and hold me accountable. (YUCK)  I still like him - even  when he holds me accountable!

763. Ahhhh. Matt Burr! Our fearless youth leader!! Everyone knows I have a special place in my heart for those who brave this age group!! I love teens and I love that Matt loves teens. He leads every week. And anyone who has been in youth ministry knows that his hours are long and very seldom on an 8 to 5 schedule.. I’m very thankful for Matt.

764. I am grateful for Audra Huddleston. She is a wonderful example for the children of our church.  I am so thankful that they see Jesus in her life 24/7. She is a wonderful example of a Spiritual woman. She is a wonderful gift in my life from God.



No comments:

Post a Comment