Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Living in the NOW

769. I am grateful for this moment.

In the Devotional book that I started on January first, Ann Voskamp talks about living in the moment. Sometimes we are so busy trying to control the past and the future that we forget to praise God in the NOW.

 "one thousand gifts Devotional" by Ann Voskamp

770. I am grateful for my past. It is why I am who I am today. The past has given me  four wonderful children, grandchildren, a ministry and my Randy. I would not trade any of this for any other past.

771. I thank God for my future. Even if my life ends today – I have moments happening continuously and I want to savor every one of them.

772. I am thankful for those moments when I quiet myself, my mind racing to and fro calms – and I am so grateful for those moments when I listen to God.


He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
Psalm 46:10




No comments:

Post a Comment