Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Tuesday, March 3, 2015

4 Gifts Wore


717. I’m thankful for finding out about Go Women Skechers. They are so comfortable and I love mine. I have 2 pair! A gray pair and a black pair.
I have these for comfort.
Black Sketchers



718. I am thankful I have a pair of comfortable shoes to wear to Church and when I need to dress up a bit!

Black Dress Shoes




719. Sometimes I need an extra boost. I usually go for comfort but once in a while I need some pizzazz and I’m so very thankful that the husband understands that and bought me some pizzazz for my 60th! (a few years ago!!) I wear these when I need a boost!

Turquoise Boots




720. Then of course, there are the times I really need to unwind!! I am so thankful for my house slippers!!

Gray House Shoes 2





No comments:

Post a Comment