Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, March 2, 2015

3 Gifts Green

The husband and I have combined our love of going to estate sales with selling vintage, antique and collectables at an Antique Mall. In doing this, I have also [ahem] may have added to my own collections….. Much to the dismay of my good husband – and my kids who realize that someday it will be up to them to find a home for all of my treasures!!!  - Ahhh, love those kids!!

Well, in looking for “Gifts Green” I realized I couldn’t find anything but WHITE outside! Usually, outside is where I go to look for green.  So I turned my thoughts inside and realized I have [ahem] collected a bit of green glass!! :  )


714. I found a green candy dish at a sale, we really bought it to sell at curlygirl antique booth.  But, well, I just couldn’t. I am thankful that I have this dish for our Life Group to enjoy the candy!

  Vintage  Green Candy Dish      Vintage Green Candy Dish 2


715. I love lemonade. I thought this would be a perfect way to enjoy that cool refreshing drink this summer. I am always thrilled when I am hot and thirsty and I can sip a cool tall glass of this wonderful summer drink!


Vintage Green Lemon Squeezer



716. I am thankful that we are healthy enough to go to estate sales and to enjoy a pastime while making a bit extra to supplement our retirement income! God has been so very good to us!! These dishes with molded flowers have become some of my favorites. I love them!

Vintage Green Molded Flower Dish




No comments:

Post a Comment