Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, July 4, 2016

16 months ago

I haven’t blogged regularly for 16 months.
It was 16 months ago that my dear husband died.
But I do realize that I have much to be grateful for.

725.  I am so very thankful that when Randy died, he didn’t feel any pain. That had been his prayer for many years after watching his Father, Mother,  Brother, and wife all die from cancer.

726. I am VERY VERY thankful that I can know that Randy went to heaven! and to be honest, I’m a bit jealous he is there without me!!

727. I am very thankful for family and friends who have given me encouragement and support.

728. My church family have stepped up and been exactly what God knew I would need during this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment