Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Saturday, June 14, 2014

3 Gifts in Memories

706. High School years at Oklahoma Bible Academy. Those four years shaped me for the start of my adulthood. The trials and joys of those years prepared me for the next chapter in my life.

707. My friends from High School. So many. Too many to be able to name them here but these are the friends that I laughed with, cried with. Those times of talking way into the night! Those four years and those friends are the very best  a person could ask for.

708. The teachers at OBA. Adults who mentored me and showed me by their lifestyles how Christians live. How to act and react. God truly blessed me by allowing me to attend this high school.



No comments:

Post a Comment