Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Thursday, April 3, 2014

3 Gifts in Sewing

 695.  My husband is the best. I’m so very thankful he enjoys time with me as much as I enjoy time with him! He even went to a quilt show with me this week and I am so very thankful for him.


20140403_121840


696.  I am so very thankful that God gives different talents to different people and that so many of them are willing to share their talents.  This week I had the opportunity to enjoy the many talents of many quilters. God blesses in many ways.


20140403_130313


697.   I am very thankful for Mrs. Ruby Frey. She was my home-ec teacher in high school. She taught me how to sew. God bless that woman.


I made this for my grand daughter over spring break. – Thanks to Mrs. Frey! – And even though it’s sleeveless, I can set a sleeve like nobody’s business! Again – Thanks to Mrs. Frey!!!


DSCN6723



No comments:

Post a Comment