Quote

"You are where you are for such a time as this -- not to make an impression -- but to make a difference." AnnVoskamp


Monday, August 12, 2013

A Gift of Life, Growth, Decline

445. A Gift of Life:  My friend Willa has a beautiful new granddaughter. She is one week old. Babies convince me God continues to love his creation, no matter what kind of a mess we make of it. He is still in control and He loves these babies - from conception to death. - or as a famous line says - from infinity and beyond!!! #fact

446. A Gift of Growth: with all the rain we have had the last few weeks - the growth we see outside is amazing!! Can't keep up with the lawn mowing and so very very thankful the drought is over.

447. A Gift of Decline: My parents are a great gift to me and to my brother. Watching their health decline has been a hard gift - but so thankful we are both able to spend time with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment